A-Designs Audio ATTY Passive Level Controller
The ATTY (rhymes with "Patty") is a low-cost, no-noise, compact device designed for audio level control. It can be connected to any audio system requiring output gain control. This gives you additional power over your sound environment.
The ATTY is easy to use and seamless to connect. It is a convenient solution for controlling audio from a variety of sources. It features dual audio INs and OUTs, a level control knob, and a mute button.
- Line Level Control for an input to prevent clipping. Use it between a guitar amp/bass amp/keyboard/mic preamp and the inputs of your A/D converter.
- Place it in back of one of our tube preamps and explore different in/out level combinations without overloading your other gear.
- Use it as a Level Control to control a pair of powered monitors. The quick mute switch can come in handy as a cough drop!
- Use it as a passive line level control for extension speakers.
- Explore the many possibilities that ATTY has to offer in a recording environment.