The Gig-FX Peter Frampton Wah. Peter Frampton, the Grammy Award winning guitar legend and rock icon, has endorsed a gig-fx MegaWah
specially tailored to his specifications. Peter has long been a fan of gig-fx
pedals and has the MegaWah
pedals as permanent fixtures on his pedal board. The new Signature pedal features the established MegaWah
sound with a slightly warmer high end and more defined lower end response in a mono format.
“My Signature MegaWah is a very special pedal. It has a unique sound with a warmth I can’t get with anything else. It out-performs any Wah out there with it’s exceptional tone and different modes. I love it – it’s on my pedal board already!”
The all-analog Peter Frampton MegaWah has four onboard settings via a four-position selector switch:
- A Classic Wah with the same sweep characteristics and tones as vintage Wah pedals.
- Peter Frampton Signature Mega setting with the extended filter range and full low-end response and warm high-end.
- The funkiest, most melodic and talkative automatic Envelope Wah on the planet.
- An Auto-wah with a variable rate control.
- All analog circuitry.
- Easy to use. Patented ergonomic design with the control knobs facing you. The unique pedal shape allows more controls in a smaller footprint.
- All analog, clean and clear wide dynamic range achieved by doubling the operating voltage internally to provide more signal headroom.
- Reliable, wear-free, noise-free optical operation. Bypassed when the pedal is all the way back (heel down).
- 9V operating voltage, 30mA current consumption (we recommend using an AC adapter).
- Will accept standard 2.1mm 9VAC adapter supply plug, center negative. Adapter jack has protection diode to protect the pedal from an incorrect polarity should it occur.
- Bright blue LED to show effect is on and flashing red LED to show Auto-wah modulation rate.
- Compact Size: 9” x 4” (228mm x 103mm).
- Lightweight, high-quality aircraft aluminum casting and rugged construction, only 2.3lbs (1.1kg).
- CE, RoHS, FCC compliant.