Seven unique flavors of chorus are at your disposal, from warm analog to shimmering modern to glistening DigiTech Multi-Chorus. The HardWire CR-7 features true stereo I/O making connections in the craziest of signal chains a possibility. Studio, Multi, Modern, Boutique, Analog, Jazz, and Vintage Choruses can all be adjusted for Level, Speed, and Depth. As with all HardWire pedals, the CR-7 is crafted from premium, all-metal components to perform night after night, tour after tour.
- Chorus Types
- Studio Studio quality chorus with a wide stereo image.
- Multi True 8-voice chorus; the lushest chorusing found in a pedal.
- Modern, rich and smooth dual voice chorusing.
- Boutique Special analog circuits that produce rich but quirky chorus sounds.
- Analog Distinct, organic bucket-brigade chorus.
- Jazz Single voice chorus with a dry output.
- Vintage, warm and versatile from subtle to euphoric.
- True Bypass circuitry preserves your tone in bypass
- Constant high-voltage operation for tonal quality and noise reduction
- HardWire Pedals include the following stage accessories
- Stomplock knob guards lock your tone in place and prevent tampering or accidental knob adjustments onstage
- Green gaffer tape helps you locate the pedal in adverse stage lighting Custom-cut Velcro pads attach and lock your pedals to your pedalboard
Owner's Manual (1.5 MB)