With a switch you're LIVIN LARGE! Huge
tube like tone, switch back and you have the Seeing Eye Mod version of the pedal!
- Increased response and fidelity
- Extra mods to increase the distortion range at maximum settings
- Larger Silver Mica Cap installed to further smooth the overall sound
- Comes with Cool Knobs!
- A toggle switch installed to allow you an even larger selection of tones
- Toggle Switch Up - Keeley's Standard Seeing Eye Mod
- Toggle Down - Adds another LED to the clipping circuit for a Large Fat Tone
- The Extra LED decreases the distortion a bit at the maximum setting, but increases the
volume output of the pedal a bit, great for using the DS-1 as a pre-amp to push the amp or
to fine tune a low distortion sound on the unit. The way Keeley engineers the mod, it is still
asymmetrical so it still has the increased 2nd order harmonics and tube-like qualities.