The Bass Envelope Filter is a continuation of the evolving line of Source Audio effects optimized specifically for the bass guitar. There are 21 different envelope filter effects to choose from including 2 Pole and 4 Pole Low Pass variations, Single Peak, Triple Peak, Peak/Notch variations, as well as Phaser settings. Each of these settings can be further modified with a variety of control options including positive/negative filter sweeps, sweep range, attack and decay speed settings, or frequency range selection.
All Soundblox effects pedals are compatible with the Hot Hand Motion Controller – available separately in wireless or wired configurations. Soundblox pedals provide a wide variety of original sounding effects in a sleekly designed, rugged package that is easy to use and highly flexible.
Soundblox Bass Envelope Filter Features & Specifications
- 21 Filter Sounds including 2 Pole Low Pass, 4 Pole Low Pass, Single Peak, Triple Peak, Peak and Notch and Phasers.
- Positive and Negative filter sweep with variable range and sensitivity.
- Dual range speed control allows equal adjustment of Attack and Decay speeds, or alternatively, a fixed, fast attack and adjustable Decay.
- Modern Design — a thoughtfully designed box that features rugged construction and sleek looks.
- State-of-the-art DSP — our proprietary 56-bit Digital Signal Processor, the SA601 and crystal clear 24-bit converters.
- Motion Control — all Soundblox™ pedals are “Hot Hand® Ready” and can be used with any Hot Hand motion sensor to extend the capabilities of the unit.
- Active Analog Bypass — bypass is fully routed around the DSP and active input ensures zero signal degradation.
- Dimensions: 7 in/17.8cm (length not including 1/O jacks) x 4 in/10.2 cm (width) x 2 in/5cm (height, including knobs).
- Power supply not included.