- Studio-level sound with first-in-class 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating point processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate
- 12 modes with 21 reverb types, all with deep editing parameters
- Includes a wide range of reverb types from standard to advanced, plus Roland classics such as the SRV-2000 Reverb and RE-201 Space Echo
- A/B Simul mode allows you to use two reverb patches at once
- Selectable carryover function allows reverb tails to continue with patch change or effect bypass
- Powerful DSP provides independent digital delay with modulation along with each reverb patch
- Graphic LCD and intensive real-time control options
- 297 onboard patch memories and hands-on controls
- Selectable buffered-bypass or true-bypass operation
- MIDI I/O for interfacing with MIDI control devices
- USB-MIDI for connecting to the RV-500 Editor/Librarian or a DAW
- Runs on four AA-size batteries or PSA-series AC adapter
Room—Four types: small, medium, large, and ambience.
Hall—Three different hall sizes.
Plate—Classic studio-style reverberation.
Spring—Choose from one to three springs.
Shimmer—Two voices of pitch-shifted reverb.
Fast Decay—Unique reverb with quick decay for increased clarity.
Early Reflection—Four types with envelope parameters to shape unique sounds.
Non-Linear—Includes gate, reverse, and granular types.
SFX—Three characterful reverb types for special effects: Lo-Fi, Slowverb, and Storm.
Dual—Two independent reverbs that can accept a full-range or frequency-divided input.
SRV—Recreates the Roland SRV-2000, a classic rack reverb from the 1980s.
Space Echo—Recreates the Roland RE-201 Space Echo, one of the most coveted tape echo units ever made.