AMT Electronics Japanese Girl Wah WH-1:
The Japanese Girl Wah is an optical version of the classic "WAH-WAH" effect, but with added improvements. Optical control increases the service life of the effect by eliminating the frequent strain and wear on the control potentiometer. The optical sensor also provides for a smoother transition in frequency changes, and eliminates the dreaded "scratchy" potentiometer sound.
Found on the left side of the pedal, is a 3-way toggle switch, offering three different wah frequency sweeps that the user can choose from. Each setting will change the vocal range of the wah, it's almost like having three different wah pedals all in one!
Japenese Girl wants to be your next wah pedal.
- Switchable bandpass: 0.2-1kH, 0.3-1,5 kH, 0.4-2kH;
- True bypass
- Removable support feet (the option is useful when you install the AMT WH-1 on the pedal board)
- Effect on/off indicator LEDs on both pedal sides (visible when engaged)
- Adjustable pedal movement by means of an axial screw
- 9-12v DC power negative center (-), adapter or battery
- Low power consumption
- Small size: 110 x 62 x 58 mm
- Weight (without battery) 0.45 kg
AMT Electronics USA, the NEW STANDARD of Heavy Guitar Tone.
BLOWING AWAY THE COMPETITION.
* Names used in this document are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way are associated or affiliated with AMT Electronics. These trademarks of other manufactures were used to identify products whose sounds were reviewed in the making of this product.