AMT Electronics P2 Guitar Preamp
Legend Amps 2 series preamp effects have 2 channels and are designed to produce clean and overdriven guitar sound. LA2 incorporates original circuit designs developed by the specialists of AMT, which allow to obtain bright and rich sound in the style of the original tube overdrives using low-voltage (9V) power and low current consumption.
P2 emulates the response, characteristics, gain, and tonal nuances similar to that of PV 5150 amplifiers. The ultimate saturation with harmonics and richness is the sound of P2.
One of the distinctive feature of the series is the presence of three outputs:
- direct connection to guitar power amp - acts as a two-channel preamp providing switch between clean and overdriven channels
- connection to “clean” channel of a guitar combo or amp - the combo or amplifier largely determines the resulting sound
- direct connection to a mixer - when in effect mode the series uses “partial” active bypass reducing the need to minimize the length of cables
All three of these outputs can be used simultaneously! Use the different outputs for recording direct and mic'ing at the same time, run different effects through different outputs, or record three DAW tracks all at once. The routing and recording options are endless. The Legend Amps 2 series of pedals are a studios engineers dream come true.
- Three outputs (CAB SIM OUT, PREAMP OUT, DRIVE OUT)
- Simultaneous use of all three outputs at once
- Optional clean level and clean boost controls when bypassed (only with CAB SIM OUT and PREAMP OUT)
- LED indicator when effect is engaged
- OD LEVEL adjusts the overall loudness of the pedal output
- OD GAIN adjusts the amount of distortion and drive
- HIGH, MID, BASS EQ controls
- CL LEVEL adjusts the buffer output of the bypassed signal, 1 o’clock positioning represents standard -10dB level
- CL BOOST SWITCH engages a boost of clean signal up to +8dB when the pedal is bypassed, making the pedal a 2-channel preamp
- 9-12v DC power negative center (-), adapter or battery
- Low power consumption
- Small size: 110 x 62 x 58 mm