- Six fuzz tones for sonic versatility
- JHS pedals are handcrafted tone machines
Six fuzz tones for sonic versatilityOver the years there have been many incarnations of this classic fuzz pedal, but only the JHS Muffuletta takes five of the most famous ones and shoehorns them into a single pedal. The Muffuletta's Mode selector lets you choose between these five classic models and one original model by JHS. Each mode is shown by an image that represents the graphics found on that era of fuzz pedal. Sweetwater guitarists know that the ability to hit your amp with just the right level is an important ingredient in great guitar tone. When you need a wide rage of fuzz tone, you'll appreciate JHS's Muffuletta fuzz pedal!
- The Civil War - More mids, less gain, brighter tone
- The Russian - Less low end, less clarity
- The Pi - More aggressive sound
- The Triangle - More low end and articulation
- '73 Ram Head - Less gain, scooped mids, and darker tone
- JHS 2015 - Less compressed, more power, punchy mids. Great for bass.
JHS pedals are handcrafted tone machinesWhen you plug your guitar into a JHS pedal like the Muffuletta, you're tapping into care and passion that few manufacturers put into their products. Each JHS pedal is hand built and tested by the JHS team in Kansas City, Missouri. Because they design their pedals for specific musical purposes, we're sure there's a JHS pedal that's perfect for any player's rig.JHS Muffuletta Fuzz Pedal Features:
- 6 fuzzes shoehorned into a single pedal
- 5 classic vintage fuzz modes and one JHS-specified tone
- Dial in the perfect tone with Volume, Tone, and Sustain controls
- True-bypass Switching preserves your tone when the effect is disabled
- Requires 9-volt power supply, not included
- Ruggedly built and handwired pedal
The JHS Muffuletta fuzz pedal adds six massive fuzz tones to your rig in a single stompbox!