The JHS Unicorn V2's all-analog circuitry and photocell modulator deliver glorious vintage-vibed tones that digital just can't conjure. A detented Speed knob lets you dial in precise 1/4 note, 1/8 note, dotted 1/8 note, and triplet rhythms unavailable in most vibrato/chorus pedals. Use the Unicorn V2's expression/tap tempo jack to control the speed remotely and precisely. And guitarists at Sweetwater love that you can even control the tempo via other pedals like the Panther Cub Delay, or take control of other pedal's tempo setting with the Unicorn V2.
When you plug your guitar into a JHS pedal like the Unicorn V2, you're tapping into care and passion that few manufacturers put into their products. Each JHS pedal is handbuilt and tested by the JHS team in Kansas City, Missouri. Because they design their pedals for specific musical purposes, we're sure there's a JHS pedal that's perfect for any player's rig.
JHS Unicorn V2 Uni-vibe Chorus/Vibrato Pedal Features:
- Vintage-style photocell, all-analog vibrato/chorus unit
- Tap tempo control and 4 speed ratios let you dial in your perfect sound
- 4-position speed control includes 1/4 note, 1/8 note, dotted 1/8 note, and triplet settings
- Volume control lets you add up to 9dB of boost
- Mini toggle switches between wet/dry mixes
- Tap/Exp input lets you hook up an expression pedal or footswitch for tap tempo control
- Tap input/output allows external tap controller or tap slaving
- True bypass switching preserves your tone when the effect is disabled
- Ruggedly built and handwired