The Hypnotic Flange Pedal from Rocktron will put you and your guitar into a trance with its unique take on the standard flange effect.
The ultra-cool œhypnotic mode actually becomes a random low-frequency oscillator. This random mode dances anywhere from an arpeggio sound to a randomized chorus sound. The Rate control sets the speed of the modulation, while Depth controls the intensity of the modulation. The Manual control changes the modulation delay time. Feedback control varies the regeneration of the modulated output. Trance randomizes the low-frequency oscillator providing a great sonic twist. An FX/Level control is also provided, along with single input, mono/stereo output. The Hypnotic Flange is built into Rocktrons heavy-duty chassis and equipped with an easy-access battery compartment that makes changing batteries during a gig a breeze.
Flanger pedals usually sound better when placed after distortion in the signal chain. If using multiple pedal such as delays and other modulation effects, try the Hypnotic Flange in different parts of the signal chain until you find the sound you like best.
- A unique twist on the flanger pedal
- Functions as a standard flanger but also includes Rocktron's Hypnotic mode
- Random low-frequency oscillator that dances anywhere from an "arpeggio" sound to a "randomized" chorus sound
- Trance control randomizes the low-frequency oscillator
- Flanger with speed, intensity, and delay time
- Mono/stereo output in a heavy-duty chassis