The best characteristic of this booster is that it has no character at all.
- By connecting this pedal between your guitar and other effect pedals, this pedal sustains the original guitar sound all the way to the amp as well as emphasizing any effects sound characteristics.
- This pedal also acts as a buffer that helps to fight against signal degradations caused by long cables as well as electromagnetically noisy condition.
- The Gain control has characteristics of a clean tube amp. By fine tuning it, you can create the bold, smooth sound of an amp with the volume turned up.
- Equipped with Boost Gain and Treble and Bass controls that allow you to adjust the sound anyway you like.
- True bypass for eliminating any signal interference when the pedal is switched off.
- All hand wired and hand crafted in the U.S.A.
- Can be used with 9V Battery or AC adaptor (not included). Use only 9VDC Negative Tip regulated power adapter such as Boss PSA 120T or damage will result
- Xotic Repair & Warranty Information is HERE.
- PRODUCT REVIEWS
- Dimensions (W/D/H): 4.39" x 2.38" x 1.98" (112mm X 60mm X 50mm)
- Weight: 0.6 lbs. (280g)
- True Bypass Switching
- Power Consumption: 9VDC/6mA
- Battery Type: 9VDC (006P) x 1
- AC Adapter (Optional - not included): 9VDC, Negative Tips (Regulated recommended)
- Input Impedance: 500k ohm (min)
- Output Impedance: 10k ohm