AMT Electronics EX-50 Mini Expression Pedal
Customers asked for it, and we listened! The AMT EX-50 Expression Pedal.
AMT forever changed the concept of the "crowded" pedal board by earlier introducing their smaller sized WH-1 Wah and LLM Volume pedals; which have been a huge success. Guitarists worldwide had such great things to say about the functionality, quality, sound, and size of these pedals; that we got bombarded with requests to design and manufacture a smaller sized expression pedal. Thus, the EX-50 is born.
Designed with dual outputs (TS and TRS) and two switchable modes for normal or inverted operation; the EX-50 is capable of controlling a wide range of brands and manufacturers of expression-ready effect pedals.
The small footprint allows players to easily mount several EX-50's on their board, difficult in the past due to the large territorial size of conventional expression pedals.
- Passive operation, no power required
- Industry standard TS and TRS outputs for individual, or simultaneous use
- Switchable NORMAL and INVERTED modes
- 50 kOhm resistance value for use wide range of pedals
- Removable support feet (the option is useful when you install the EX-50 with Velcro on the pedal board)
- Adjustable pedal tension by means of an axial screw
- Small size: 110 x 62 x 55 mm (4 1/2" x 2 1/2" x 2")
- Weight 0.45 kg (1lb)
AMT Electronics USA, the NEW STANDARD of Guitar Tone.
BLOWING AWAY THE COMPETITION.
* Names used in this document are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way are associated or affiliated with AMT Electronics. These trademarks of other manufactures were used to identify products whose sounds were reviewed in the making of this product.