Analog Man Large CompROSSor 4-knob version
1) Standard COMPROSSOR
- Modified Ross specs with hand tested, selected transistors and NOS CA3080E chip.
- Standard external attack knob on large comprossor 4/05
- Optional external attack knob on small comprossor 5/03
- Attack knob has a detent at 12:00 which is the standard Ross/ Dynacomp attack setting.
- MIX control on REV5, either internal trimpot or external knob.
- True Bypass with 3PDT switch
- LED with metal bezel
- Power jack standard, no extra charge. You can plug a Boss style 2.1mm x 5.5mm barrel DC power supply into this jack.
- Optional RYCK toggle switch for adding treble on ROSS side.
- UK made RE'AN jacks for best noise isolation and operation. They are more expensive than the metal Mexican Switchcraft jacks that others use, but the benefits outweigh the cost.
- Expensive high quality Matsushita/Panasonic capacitors.
- Easily repaired if damaged. All hand wired (no robots!) with no custom parts like a mass-produced, disposable pedal.
- Built in a grey hammer-finish powdercoated box, box size is (3.7" x 4.7" x 1.3", plus jacks and knobs) as seen at the right, with silkscreened graphics, or optionally in the smaller box (2.5" x 4.75" x 1.5" not including jacks, switch, etc) as seen below with hand stamped graphics.