The Carl Martin Hot Drive 'n Boost MK3 is similar to the Hot Drive ‘n Boost and Hot Drive ‘n Boost MKII but features a complete new overdrive design that gives a more authentic “tube” simulating overdrive than the original HDB.
The HDB MK3 sounds like a tweaked up quality tube amp. It does not distort the original tone. It has no midrange pronouncement, no low end cut off, and no high end cut off. The resulting tone is a clear, brilliant tube overdrive.
- Built in mains power supply
- Two in on functions (overdrive & boost)
- Blue high bright LED.
- With the BOOST feature the Hot Drive'n Boost MK3 is a "TWO IN ONE" pedal. That allows you to get that extra "kick" (up to 20db) for solos to really stand out.
- The Hot Drive'n Boost MK3 has a built in regulated (+-12V) power supply. This enables us to design circuitry of the highest quality with maximum headroom.
- The low output impedance insures a lo noise connection, and gives improved working conditions for the guitar amp.