DLS UltraChorus II DLS has once again designed one of the warmest chorus effects in the industry! The DLS Ultra Chorus II is two chorus units in one. The musician can preset both chorus channels and switch between the two on the fly! A Blend control allows the musician to mix as much analog instrument with our wonderful chorusing sound. As with all DLS Effects, the analog instrument always stays analog! Choose from any hookup option (Mono in-Mono Out, or Mono in-Stereo Out, or Stereo in-Stereo Out). Internal trim pots allow the musician to dial in levels of InputA-OutputA, InputB-OutputB and Chorus Regeneration to taste.
The Ultra Chorus II is truly one of the sweetest sounding and most powerful chorus effects on the market today. It’s quiet, pristine, versatile, and allows the musician to dial in the sound they are after. DLS effects are extremely well constructed using a heavy steel enclosure, steel switches, steel pots, and a beautiful powder coating to withstand every road environment.
- Blend: Controls the blending of Chorus effects with straight instrument (straight instrument stays analog)
- Chorus1 Rate, Chorus1 Depth: Controls rate and depth of Chorus 1 section
- Chorus2 Rate, Chorus2 Depth: Controls rate and depth of Chorus 2 section
- Chorus1 LED: Blinks at to the Chorus1 Rate
- Chorus2 LED: Blinks at to the Chorus2 Rate
- Chorus2/Chorus1 Footswitch: Selects between Chorus 2 and Chorus 1 sections
- Delay Scale: 7 delay selections to widen or narrow the chorusing sound
- Two inputs and two outputs for : Mono in-Mono Out, or Mono in-Stereo Out, or Stereo in-Stereo Out (all ¼” steel jacks)
- True Bypass On/Off Switch: Engages the effect when On (green LED will light), True bypass when Off.
- Internal INA Pot: Adjusts the gain level of Input A
- Internal OUTA Pot: Adjusts the volume of OUTA
- Internal INB Pot: Adjusts the gain level of Input B
- Internal OUTB Pot: Adjusts the volume of OUTB
- Internal CHORUS REGEN Pot: CCW for swirly chorus, CW for dry chorus
- 9vdc input, any polarity (Worry free if using your 9volt pedal board supply)
- 9vdc transformer included
- All steel enclosure, steel pots, and steel jacks
- Analog instrument signal is maintained and mixed with the Chorus effect.
Technology: Custom hybrid consisting of analog circuitry combined with and 16bit digital electronics. This unique circuitry has allowed the warmth of analog to be blended with the power of digital!
Sample rate: 44.1KHZ, 256x over sample
Power: 9vdc, 130ma, 2.1mm jack (DC adapter included - The DLS internal circuit will accommodate any polarity of input jack. )
Outputs: Output A (Normal)
Output B (Slightly Brighter sound)
Enclosure: Solid heavy gauge steel
- 5.5”W x 4.9”D x 2.4”H
Weight: 2½ lbs.