Welcome to the pure analog Versa Vibe by DLS Effects! This new effect is called “Versa Vibe” for a
reason… it is more versatile than most vibe effects out there! DLS innovation includes industry new
controls such as: Bass Throb, Wet-Dry, and Waveform pots to dial in any Vibe sound imaginable!
There is even a new internal Brightness pot to adjust brighter or darker Chorus (Vibe) Tone.
Switch between Vibrato and Chorus for pitch bending vibrato, or signature Trower and Gilmour
vibes. Dial in that classic Jimi and SRV sound, or vintage Magnatone® amp vibrato, not to mention
some new radical vibes like double pulse throb sounds. Select Vintage for more intense, thicker,
traditional sounds, or switch to Modern for brighter tones.
A charge pump circuit increases the analog voltage so you get warm, dynamic, high headroom
pure analog sound without clipping! An Expression pedal input jack is available for rate with a
foot pedal. True switch bypass and non polarity 9vdc input put the Versa Vibe over the top.
- All analog circuitry!
- Extremely warm sounding and versatile.
- Waveform: Controls the personality of the vibes from smooth to abrupt
- Wet/Dry: Use to adjust the Chorus or Vibrato from liquid to dryer sounding chorus and vibes (flavor)
- Bass Throb: Adjusts how much bass throb from mild to heavy bass throbs
- Depth: Controls the depth of the Vibes
- Rate: Controls the speed of the Versa Vibe
- Rate LED: Red LED blinks at the Versa Vibe rate
- Modern~Vintage: set for 60s style thick vintage, or brighter Modern sound
- Vibrato~Chorus: set for pitch bending Vibrato or Liquid Vibes
- Output Volume: Volume output on OUTA (from mild to boost levels for leads)
- Internal Brightness Pot: Adjust brighter or darker Chorus Vibes
- On/Off LED: Green LED lit when the effects is ON
- On/Off Switch: Engages the effect when ON, Switched bypass when OFF.
- INA jack: ¼” jack, instrument input
- OUTA jack: ¼” jack Output to amplifier
- Expression Input: Plug expression pedal (not included) to control Rate (recommended Yamaha FC-7, Roland EV-5, Boss )
- Internal INA Pot: Adjusts the input gain level of Input A
- 9vdc input: 2.1mm jack, any polarity (Worry free if using your 9volt
pedal board supply) (Input voltage 9vdc to 14vdc, Input current is 30ma
- Internal charge pump: increases voltage for pure analog sound with high head room to prevent clipping
- 9vdc transformer included
- Small Size: 5”L x 4”W x 2.5”H
- All steel enclosure, steel pots, and steel jacks
- Powder coated enclosure (more durable than standard painting)