From Jazz rooms, Halls, to surfy springs, the HardWire RV-7 Stereo Reverb covers all the bases. Reverb, one of the original effects, can make or break your sound. The HardWire RV-7 Stereo Reverb features lush, studio quality, Lexicon Reverbs. Room, Plate, Reverse, Modulated, Gated, Hall, and Spring Reverbs can all be adjusted for Level, Liveliness, and Decay to achieve any reverb tone. As with all HardWire pedals, the RV-7 is crafted from premium all-metal components to perform night after night, tour after tour.
- Reverb Types
- Room Fast decaying reverb; great for a touch of ambience
- Plate Renowned studio reverb heard on classic recordings
- Reverse Reverb in reverse; gradually crescendos to full volume
- Modulated Lush, modulating, reverb ideal for chords
- Gated Unique reverb with abrupt decay; good for percussive playing
- Hall Large, encompassing reverb with warm decay
- Spring Classic surf reverb; great for Rockabilly too!
- Tails On/Off Switch When on, reverb tails are not cut off in bypass
- True Bypass circuitry preserves your tone in bypass
- Constant high-voltage operation for tonal quality and noise reduction
- HardWire Pedals include the following stage accessories
- Stomplock knob guards lock your tone in place and prevent tampering or accidental knob adjustments onstage
- Green gaffer tape helps you locate the pedal in adverse stage lighting Custom-cut Velcro pads attach and lock your pedals to your pedalboard
Owner's Manual (1.4 MB)