The DEEP CRUNCH mimics the tonal characteristics of the infamous Soldano
SLO-100™ Normal channel in crunch mode. Featuring a tonestack similiar
to the Soldano™/Marshall™ amplifiers, the DEEP CRUNCH is the result of a
design process that utilized innovative analog technology to nail that
wonderful tube warmth and preserve a vacum tube's dynamics with a
definition that sets it apart from the competition.
include hardwire true bypass and a built-in cabinet simulator for
routing the output signal directly to a mixer, computer or audio
Heptode spared no expense in developing pedals using only the very best components and technology:
- Surface mount technology
- European made two layer PCB
- High quality Lumberg i/o jacks
- High quality Schurter dc jacks
- High quality Eledis mini-toggle
- True Bypass 3PDT switch
- Finest qualty resistors, capacitors, IC's, transistors, etc.
from Kemet, Murata, Yageo, Nichicon, Cornell Dubilier,
STMicroelectronics and Texas Instruments
- Finest quality wiring from Molex and AlphaWire
The DEEP CRUNCH can be used as a:
- Preamp - plug into the "power amp" or "FX return" input of an amplifier
- Pedal - plug into the guitar input of an amplifier
- Live Performance or Recording Tool - plug directly into a mixer, computer or audio interface
- Preamp gain (GAIN)
- Output level (LEVEL)
- Three band EQ (BASS / MIDDLE / TREBLE)
- Cabinet Simulator (CABSIM)
Typical gain between Input In and Output Out (@ 500Hz, tone controls @ 12 o'clock):
|LEVEL @ 12 o'clock
||LEVEL @ maximum
|GAIN @ minimum
|GAIN @ 12 o'clock
|GAIN @ maximum
- Power: 9V battery (included) or AC Adapter (DC 9V negative center pin - not included)
- Current draw: 20 mA typical
- Dimensions: 4.0 inches (W) x 4.2inches (D) x 2.2inches (H)
- Weight: 13 ounces
Full 2 year warranty
Marshall™ is a registered trademark of Marshall Amplification.
Soldano™ and SLO-100™ are registered trademarks of Soldano Custom Amplification.
Heptode nor European Musical Imports has any affiliation whatsoever with Marshall Amplification or Soldano Custom Amplification.