Keeley Katana Boost Booster Pedal As far as guitar clean boosts go, the Katana is the daddy. It's the pedal to have to put the finishing touch on your tone. Want a mirror image of your tone, only louder? This is it. The Katana is also a fat, harmonically rich boost, just pull out on the volume knob and stretch your imagination with overdriven tone! You can keep it on all the time to push your amp harder, or as an occasional boost to cut through the mix.
Two modes, Pure Clean and High Gain
- With the speedo knob Pushed In, think of it as a volume control that goes to 20.
- With the speedo knob Pulled Out, it's a cutting boost with a bit of gain. Not quite an overdrive, just overdriven tube grit and edge to your tone.
- 9 volt DC jack or Battery operation. DC jack at top of unit like Boss or Ibanez effects.
- Internal Power Supply Boost - turns your 9 volts into 18!!! The power supply's high voltage is what leads to this super clean headroom pre-amp.
- JFET design - clean tones, tube like when they overdrive or clip.
- Dual FETs for the most tube like tone in a transistor design. Power Doubling on the inside so you put 9VDC in, and we use a charge pump to nearly double operating voltage! What does that mean?! Switch in -> SUPER CLEAN HIGH-HEADROOM BOOST! Pull the switch -> Tube-like gain! THE EDGE!
- Push-Pull Speedo Knob. Gain controlled by side mount knob so it can be adjust with your feet. Pull out the Speedo Knob for saturated higher gain tones.
- Metal Film Resistors and Caps. Ultra Low Noise Design.
- Blue LED, a Keeley Trademark!
- Silver soldered and teflon coated wire
- Battery or DC adapter powered
- 5 Year Warranty