Revv Amplification G4
Revv Red Channel 4 is a thick gain monster that still has the nuance to cover oldschool tones. The Revv G4 is an amp in a box pedal based on this tone used by premier touring & recording guitarists worldwide.
Applying feedback we’ve received from the G3 – we’ve developed the polar opposite to its surgical, mid-forward Purple Channel voicing. The Revv G4 is a great place to start for thick saturated amp-like tones & a complement to the G3 or any existing rig.
- High Gain Monster – Wide, thick tone, with huge bass response & lots of air on top. If the G3 is a scalpel, the G4 is a sledgehammer.
- Build Your Tone – Build your own rig around a clean amp, cab sim, or for studio use. Use with G3 for rhythm + lead, crunch + high gain – combine with your favorite pedals.
- Versatile Across Genres – Roll gain off for organic classic rock crunch & expressive warm soloing.
- Integrates Into Any Rig – “Distortion channel” in front of a clean amp, another flavor of gain with a multi-channel amp, easy traveling, great studio tool, works great with analog & digital gear.
- Modern Features – Single-space enclosure, standard 9v power, top-mounted jacks.
- Amp in a box voicing based on our signature Revv Red Channel from the Generator 120 & 100R
- Thick, sustaining, amp tone in pedal format
- Used by premier artists worldwide
- Demos from Pete Thorn & Ola Englund
- 3 band EQ, volume, & gain
- 3 Aggression modes shape voice & saturation of your tone
- 9v center negative tip (external power supply only)
- Easy to dial – get good tone quickly
- Blue LED for status confirmation
- Reflective red, laser-etched, powder coated chassis
- Optimized for analog, digital, & hybrid rigs
- Follow-up to the best-selling G3, applying all of the feedback & research from that to an all-new amp-like pedal.
- Top-mounted jacks
- Built to last – 1 year warranty. Durable, tested construction