Revv Amplification G3
I had been working on a transistor version of the Revv Purple Channel in my spare time for quite a while. I mentioned it to the guys one night & they said “What are you doing?! Put it in a pedal!” It sounded great right out of the gate but a lot of additional time went into making the Revv G3 feel right under the fingers with even saturation & nice bloom & attack – not flat & sterile. Testing with different kinds of rigs – making it as versatile as possible. We wanted our amp in a box to be perfect! I’m very proud of this because even just in early testing we saw it used in studios, on fly-rig boards with cab modeling direct to front of house, in front of big high gain heads, used with little combos. So much positive feedback from touring artists, producers, & session guys – but we still went through over a 16 revisions to get it just right! So much music is being made around the world on this pedal & I can’t wait to hear even more.
- Feels Great – Constant revisions ensured the attack & bloom of notes is inspiring to play, like your favorite amp.
- Mix Ready – Smart filtering keeps lows tight & highs present with no mud or ice.
- Versatile – Fat & warm or tight & bright. Heavy amp-like saturation or light overdrive.
- Integrates Into Any Rig – “Distortion channel” in front of a clean amp, another flavor of gain with a multi-channel amp, easy traveling, great studio tool, works great with analog & digital gear.
- Modern Features – Single-space enclosure, standard 9v power, top-mounted jacks
- Amp in a box voicing based on our signature Revv Purple Channel from the Generator 120 & 100P
- Clear, sustaining, amp-like tone
- Used by premier metal artists worldwide
- Demos from Rabea Massaad & Pete Thorn
- 3 band EQ, volume, & gain
- 3 Aggression modes shape voice & saturation of your tone
- 9v center negative tip (external power supply only)
- Easy to dial – get good tone quickly
- Blue LED for status confirmation
- Reflective purple, laser-etched, powder coated chassis
- Optimized for analog, digital, & hybrid rigs
- Over 16 revisions & 1 year of R&D
- Top-mounted jacks
- Built to last – 1 year warranty. Durable, tested construction
Contact Us with questions about your Revv G3