Revv G8 Noise Gate
The Revv G8 Noise Gate is the new, simple, zero-compromise, solution to taking control of your rig. Noise comes from so many places – the room you’re in, your guitar, your amp, pedals, other pieces of gear in the signal chain. Dealing with that gets in the way of music live & in the studio. None of us like the noise, but we usually just deal with it because the solutions aren’t ideal. That’s why we had to build a flexible noise gate to keep your entire rig quiet with zero downside. G8’s controls will let you dial in that sliced & diced metal rhythm tone when you need it – but most importantly it is designed to maintain the sonic integrity of your guitar tone. You will feel the same & sound the same – all you’ll be wondering is where the noise went. Hear the silence!
- Hear The Silence – Take control of your rig to eliminate guitar, amp, pedal & ambient noise.
- Total Transparency – Like plugging your guitar right into your amp – without the noise!
- Complete Control – Knobs take you from aggressive staccato chugs to “is it even on?” transparent noise reduction.
- Made In Canada – High quality components & rugged quality standards.
- Versatile – Flexible 2 & 4-cable setups work with combos, heads, modelers, & more!
- Based on Generator 120 MK3’s Gate – A fan-favorite now in an expanded standalone pedal.
- Totally transparent feel – like plugging straight into the amp – but without the noise!
- Flexible controls provide super-gated staccato chug tones when you need them.
- 4 jacks allow super simple 2-cable setups or sonically precise 4-cable setups.
- Eliminate problematic noise from your guitar, amp, pedals, or ambient environment.
- Thresh knob dials the exact level of noise reduction you require.
- Release knob ensures your endless sustain is uninterrupted.
- Hold knob fine-tunes feel, ensuring G8 doesn’t close when you want it to remain open.
- True bypass, bright LED for on/off confirmation, black metallic graphic enclosure.
- Simple 9-12v center negative external power supply operation, 50mA minimum.
- Manufactured in Canada to rugged quality standards.