Source Audio Dual Expression Pedal SA161
The Source Audio Dual Expression Pedal delivers precision response and smooth action in a durable cast aluminum housing. Dual TRS expression outputs make it possible to control two effects units simultaneously. The pedal is compatible with the very common Boss/Roland style (“tip hot”) expression input. The Range Adjust Knob sets the bottom point of the expression range. Plus, a special Sensor Output connects directly to any Hot Hand®, Soundblox®, Soundblox 2, or Soundblox Pro pedal for real-time control over filter sweeps, effect modulation, LFO speeds, wet/dry mixes, drive levels and more.
Additional Features and Specifications
- Two Isolated TRS Expression Outputs – simultaneous control over multiple effect pedals or rack systems.
- Sensor Output — 1/8-inch; four conductor output compatible with all Soundblox, Soundblox 2, or Soundblox Pro pedals.
- Range Adjust Knob — Adjusts the range of expression signal sent through the outputs.
- OUTPUT 1: sends expression signal out via either 1/4 inch TRS cable or 4 conductor Soundblox compatible 1/8 inch sensor cable.
- OUTPUT 2: sends expression signal out via 1/4 inch TRS cable.
- Rugged, cast aluminum housing.
- Includes one 1/4-inch TRS connector cable and one 1/8 inch four conductor Sensor Output cable
- Dimensions: 10 in/25.4cm (Length) x 4 in/10.2cm (width) x 3 in/7.6cm (height)