Subdecay Quasar Phase Modulator
The Quasar offers eleven modes paired with a simple control surface. An abundance of non-traditional options are on tap. Rhythmic modulation patterns. Sci-fi discombobulation. Envelope speed control.
Traditional phaser and rotary tones are in the box too, but you want more, right? Something different? Something that stands out?
- All analog phaser.
- Synchronized tremolo and chopper effects.
- Active volume regulation. This eliminates the drastic volume disparities typical of many phasers.
- Wide range of traditional and experimental sounds.
- Current draw is less than 25mA.
- Length 4.4″ X Width 2.3″ X Height 1.0″
- Input impedance- 1M.
- Output impedance- Less than 1K.
- The Quasar is handmade in Oregon.