The T-Rex Mudhoney Classic packs the iconic crunchy, fuzzy tone of T-Rex's popular original Mudhoney overdrive/distortion pedal with updated technology and premium precision components. Controls include Gain, Level, Tone, and a Boost switch that toggles between moderate and high gain, for a massive tonal range that delivers everything from smooth, dirty grind to a devastating wall of distortion.
T-Rex Effects: Guitarist Designed, Quality Built
Danish tone pioneers T-Rex Engineering have been making quality effects pedals and guitar gear since the 1990s. T-Rex pedals are made using some of the best components in the industry, such as film/foil electrolytic capacitors, lifetime-use pots, and rugged footswitches, toggles, and connectors. T-Rex's better-known pedals include the Replica digital delay and Mudhoney distortion, which can be found on the pedalboards of top guitarists David Gilmour, John Mayer, Mark Tremonti, and Steve Morse.
T-Rex Mudhoney Classic Distortion Pedal Features:
- Overdrive/distortion pedal based on the original Mudhoney
- Level, gain, tone, and boost controls
- Gain control lets you dial in the ideal amount of distortion
- Level knob sets overall volume (12 o'clock is 1:1; full clockwise is +12dB)
- Tone control affects the treble end of your signal without compromising sonic quality
- Boost toggle with illuminated indicator switches between moderate and high gain
- Built using the same recipe as the first hand-built Mudhoney pedals in T-Rex's shop in 1998