- Ultra-compact multiband bass compressor offers you phenomenal tone and built-in TonePrint technology in a tiny form factor
- Advanced studio-quality compression algorithm is perfectly tuned to bass frequencies, giving a unified and balanced sound across your strings
- TonePrint-enabled to let you beam cool signature tones into your pedal with the free TonePrint App
- Design your own customized compression effects from scratch with free TonePrint Editor for PC, Mac* and iPad*
- Simple one-knob control lets you focus on playing
- True bypass allows for optimum clarity and zero high-end loss when the pedal is off
- High-quality components to give you a true studio-grade compressor in a pedal format
- Extra-small enclosure easily fits on any pedal board
- Sturdy die-cast metal case designed for life on the road
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Denmark
SPECTRACOMP BASS COMPRESSOR is the tiniest big thing to hit the world of bass in a long time. This ultra-compact and highly intuitive multiband compressor, is made to bring out all of the glorious low-end punch and presence of your beloved bass in the most transparent and musical way you’ve ever heard. Just turn it on and take charge of the groove. • Studio-quality multiband compressor - perfectly tuned for bass
• TonePrint enabled
• Ultra-small footprint
We first introduced the magic of multiband bass compression in our innovative RH-series bass amps, which made dialing in super-smooth compression an absolute breeze. With SPECTRACOMP BASS COMPRESSOR we’ve kept the simplistic one-knob approach from the amps, while greatly improving the compression algorithm. This gives you access to studio-quality compression tones, in a stompbox so small that you can’t afford not to have it on your board.
SPECTRACOMP BASS COMPRESSOR contains the same high-quality MD3 dynamics engine known from our studio production powerhouse, System 6000. A dynamics engine that has been used on countless hit-records and massive blockbuster movie productions. This advanced algorithm applies perfectly tweaked compression for your high, mid and low frequencies to create a more unified and balanced sound where your low strings never overtake your highs, something that’s simply not possible with the one-size-fits-all compression known from a typical stompbox. This way you’ll get a tight and punchy attack, with endless sustain all without ever compromising the natural low-end response of your bass.