Tech 21 Sansamp Character Plus Series Fuzzy Brit
Fuzzy Brit = Marshall-style + Fuzz Face-style
Range of Character Settings:
• Below 12 o’clock brings you the Bluesbreaker/JTM45-style era of British blues– warm, overdriven tone with the characteristic bulldog bite.
• Nearing 12 o’clock takes you into the Plexi range with a noticeable throatiness in the mids.
• Above 12 o’clock gets you the classic presence boost of the ‘70s Metalface.
• Full up it goes to 11. That’s right, 11.
Independent Fuzz Section:
• FUZZ to adjust the overall amount of fuzz.
• TONE is a very musical, specialized low pass filter that allows you to remove the high end without losing mids or getting muddy.